Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New Release Tuesday Vlog - June 29, 2010

I had a bit of a shock this morning when I went to Barnes & Noble to pick up new releases. Three of the books that I wanted were not in stock and would have to be ordered! I picked up 10 books and came home to see if the books were available at the nearby Borders. Unfortunately Borders did not have them either. I did order them, and they should be here in a couple of days. They are listed below the vlog.







Books that I had to order:

Red Hot Fury by Kasey Mackenzie























Black Dust Mambo by Adrian Phoenix























Fatal Circle by Linda Robertson

5 comments:

  1. All three of those book sound Great! New Series and new authors to me1 what were the ones you did pick up?
    Jenn B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind the vlog opened for me! I had trouble the first go round!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't see Red Hot Fury when I was at my B&N but I did see the other two books. I wonder why they didn't have them and would need to order them. That seems a little odd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Wonderbunny I really was surprised. The staff always helps me find everything on Tuesdays. So we looked up the books. They were not in the store. Other B&Ns in the state had them just not the store that I frequent, which is only 10 minutes from my home. I'm hoping that this does not happen on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some of these books are on my list. I am looking forward to Shadow Bound next week. :) Thanks for the new releases. :)

    ReplyDelete