Monday, November 08, 2010

The View From Monday - November 8, 2010

Happy Monday! We're having our first sleet and freezing rain of the cold weather months today. Of course, I've not taken down the hammock or put away our outside furniture. I'm not ready for Winter quite yet. This is definitely the wake-up call to winterize though.


There are not many books coming out this week so I don't intend to do a New Release Tuesday Vlog. Frankly, I'm not quite sure what this week will hold. You can be surprised along with me.

Today is Bram Stoker's Birthday. He was born on November 8, 1847 in Ireland. Read something vampiric in his memory. There may be something to celebrate his birthday later in the week.

Bitten in Two by Jennifer Rardin will be released tomorrow. It's the 7th in the Jaz Parks series.


Jaz Parks here. I. Am. Pissed. Just as Vayl and I arrive in Morocco to secure an ancient artifact, he wakes up calling me by another woman's name. And it's not even a good one. But since any form of argument transforms him into an unholy terror, I'm forced to play along until the gang and I can figure out what kind of power has so vastly altered his perceptions.

So it's time for me to do what any well-trained assassin in my position might do. I attack. What follows is a hair-raising, breath-taking bullet train ride to the finish as the crew battles on multiple fronts. I now know what I have to do - I must return to hell one last time.



The final Jaz Parks book, The Deadliest Bite, will be published next year. Jennifer completed the book before her untimely passing in September 2010.

0 comments:

Post a Comment