Sunday, November 14, 2010

What I Bought & Qwill's Qwestion - November 14, 2010

I decided to treat myself to a couple of things I absolutely don't need. It's not really fun to treat yourself to things that you actually need.


My youngest may earn the 25th Anniversay red Wii if he keeps his room clean so it's likely that I will be keeping the red Wii. The red DSi XL is for me.

I've also ordered an e-reader, but that is a present from my Dad. I intend to use it for ARCs and review copies since I am conflicted about giving up traditional books. We'll see what happens with that.

Qwill's Qwestion: If you could get something that you absolutely don't need, but want what would it be?

5 comments:

  1. A second PS3 so I could play in our bedroom while my husband plays in the living room. Of course, I would also need a better TV them *g*.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin K - Of course you'd have to accessorize any new PS3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that red Wii looks sweet!

    What would it be? Hmm... probably a Playstation or something like that. I already have a Wii, but it's plain white. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want an e-reader. Doesn't have to be a specific one. Between online & brick stores, and libraries, I have plenty of access to paper-books, so I don't *need* one. But I want, I want, I want!!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa - You can buy skins for the Wii and change the color. Our white Wii has a cool pattern on it!

    rissatoo - I have been resisting getting an e-reader. Hope I like the nook color.

    ReplyDelete