Monday, December 27, 2010

Snow! - December 27, 2010

We had our first big storm of the winter (along with much of the East Coast) from yesterday into today. One of our stations names winter storms. This one is Adrianne. I'm still trying to find out why it's Adrianne. Last year they were named for scientists. Most everyone is calling it the Blizzard of 2010. I'm going with that.

Looking down the street

Front yard

Snowy bench

Blowing

My Plow Guy

Why I have a Plow Guy

15 inches 

My watering pig got blown on

Rhododendron

Bush tops

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! Hope you are staying warm. I don't miss all that snow stuff. We got our fill last year. But I was thinking this morning I would rather have all the white stuff as opposed to this bitter cold and freezing wind. *brrrrr*

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! And I especially appreciate enjoying a warm, sunny SoCal day while I look... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love the pictures but do not envy you having to be dug out of the drifts!


    jackie >_<

    ReplyDelete