Monday, January 17, 2011

The View From Monday - January 17, 2010

It's Monday and Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.

Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning is out tomorrow. We're supposed to get more snow so I may have to download it rather than buy the hardcover at a bookstore. I am very thankful for my NOOKcolor. I will read Shadowfever tomorrow. I suspect I won't be alone. 

We'll have more comics this week and probably some photos. We're working on a lot of things for the 2011 Debut Author Challenge.

Here are the books on my release list for tomorrow. Please let me know if I missed anything.

The Witch's DaughterBrackston, PaulaHF
Vampire SheikhBruhns, NinaPNR - Immortal Sheikhs 3
Pack of LiesGilman, Laura AnneUF Paranormal Scene Investigations 2
Bonded by BloodLondon, LauriePNR- Sweetblood 1
The KenseiMerz, Jon F.PT- Lawson Vampire 5
ShadowfeverMoning, Karen MarieUF - Fever 5
Allison Hewitt is Trapped: A Zombie NovelRoux, MadeleineH
TakenSaintcrow, LilithPNR
Third Time's the CharmSilva, Linda KayTT - Across Time 3
Home FiresWolfe, GeneSF

H = Horror
HF = Historical Fantasy
PNR = Paranormal Romance
PT = Paranormal Thriller
SF = Science Fiction
TT = Time Travel
UF = Urban Fantasy


I found only 1 book trailer for tomorrow's releases.

The Kensei

2 comments:

  1. I think this might be the shorted Release Tuesday list I've ever seen! Probably was smart for other books not to "compete" with Shadowfever?

    ReplyDelete