Sunday, May 22, 2011

So Many Winners! - May 22, 2011

And the winners are....

Hounded by Kevin Hearne



BookaholicCat who said...


I have this book in my TBR. I want it!!

I'll go with Druids.













Demon Hunting in Dixie by Lexi George


Reading mind who said...


Demon slayer! Possibly, a sexy, smart and funny demon slayer that can kick some asses and still look great!


AND


Diana who said...


Demons! Book sounds very interesting.

Thanks for the giveaway.



Spellcast by Barbara Ashford



Michelle D. who said...


I really loved Wicked and Grease





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Virna dePaul Para-Ops tote filled with a Para-Ops mug, chocolate, sunglasses and other goodies, including a copy of my vampire e-novella, A Vampire's Salvation

Alycia who said...

I don't have just one favorite supernatural but I love vampires cause they are always just way to HOT for their own good and sexy! I also like demons because most of the time they can do some pretty cool stuff.


Mind Storm by K.M. Ruiz






Krystal who said


I think science fiction eventually becomes science fact in most cases so I will go with both. Afterall, 3D t.v.'s used to be science fiction...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lisa Renee Jones  - The Texas Hotzone series (Jumpstart, High Octane, and Breathless Descent) and a Pleasure with Purpose e-book from Lisa and The Legend of Michael from The Qwillery
 
 

 
 
 
 
Joni who said:
 
Great interview with Lisa Renee Jones. The new book sounds great. I like heroes half-and-half.





 
 
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
All winners have been contacted and have until Sunday, May 29, 2011 at 11:59 PM US Eastern Time to respond or The Qwillery will very randomly choose a new winner or winners.
 
Thank you very much to everyone who participated and to the wonderful authors who visit The Qwillery.

1 comment: